Sunshine Coast Photography

Poetic Images Photography serves the Sunshine Coast and South -East Queensland regions. Poetic Images are Sunshine Coast Wedding Photographers and Sunshine Coast Portrait Photographers. If you are thinking about booking Poetic Images for your wedding photography or Portrait Photography, then please email info@poeticimages.com.au or phone 0416237568

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy! {Sunshine Coast Photographer}

We have been busy at Poetic Images as its coming into Wedding Season! We are also having a run on newborn session so lots of babies have been born recently!
I had a newborn shoot from a mum that I photographed for a maternity session on the weekend. Unfortunately I cant show any photos as I ha vent obtained a model release. I also did a commerical photoshoot for Live Trader Global Their photos are not on their website yet as they are revamping their site, but it will look great when it is done!!

Come Chat with Me!

If you would like to chat with Cherie about your up and coming Wedding or would like to discuss a family or newborn sitting then feel free to chat to me on MSN messenger. Add me at cbetts76@hotmail.com
This will work especially good if you dont think that you are not confident to chat on the phone and dont want to be throwing emails back and forward. When you have asked all your questions then im happy to remove you from my friends list, or we can keep chatting on a regular basis!! Im always up for a good chat!!

No comments: